Endemol Shine Africa, the production company behind Africa’s biggest shows: Big Brother, Project Fame, Survivor and Clash of the Choirs are producing their first animated series I Love Zombies. The 24 minuet 13 part comedy follows the exploits of 3 ordinary zombies as they roam the wastes of a post-apocalyptic world and try to convince the 3 Smoking Hot Zombie Killers that there is more to them than rotting flesh. Their misadventures take them all over the post-apocalyptic world where they meet colorful monsters, legends, humans and of course other zombies all in the name of impressing their hearts desire, The Smoking Hot Zombie Killers
I Love Zombies has been produced completely in house at Endemol Shine Africa’s new facilities in Johannesburg South Africa. The Endemol Shine Africa team are equipped with the latest in hardware and software technology and aims to provide the most cost effective solution to producing animation in Africa.
With the global presence of the Endemol Shine Group which has produced animations hits like Peppa Pig and and the hilarious Mr Bean animated series, I Love Zombies will have access to the largest distribution network in the world through the Endemol Shine Group.
“Our unique workflow and talented staff enable us to produce animated content like no other animation house. This ability creates the opportunity to produce content for our clients at an incredibly competitive rate.”
– Carl Schultz, Producer of I Love Zombies
Box Producer (Isidingo) – EndemolShine Africa
EndemolShine Africa, is looking for an articulate and driven individual to take on the role of Box Producer for their production – “Isidingo”.
- Execute the creative vision of the show
- Reading of breakdowns and scripts and noting discrepancies
- Charting character and story continuity
- Ensuring the correct story is told in studio
- Monitoring artistic quality in studio
- Enhancing performance in studio
- Ensuring that acceptable technical standards are maintained in studio
- Liaison between studio and production office
- Liaison between script dept. and studio
- Communicating with Directors, Writers and Actors
- Making sure that sponsorship agreements are adhered to in studio
- Assisting the Exec Producer where necessary
- Attending all in-house director training courses
- Attending all story brainstorms/HOD meetings
- Having detailed knowledge of story and character arcs.
- Write daily production notes for Henley/Facility studio report
- Background in acting, directing, theatre or film
- Experience in leadership or management
- Exposure to multi camera operations in a professional studio environment
- Ability to analyse a script and have a good understanding of dramatic story development
- Ability to work with actors, writers and directors
- Knowledge of camera scripting and technical workings of a studio
- Ability to guide the director without undermining his authority
- Ability to communicate story and character continuity in studio
- Ability to communicate notes succinctly
· Highly developed people skills
· Strong Attention to detail
- Must be able to deal with all situations in a calm, mature and friendly way.
- Must accept responsibility without supervision
- Ability to make informed and objective judgement calls
Send CV to:
Applications must be submitted no later than 3rd May 2016.
Are y’all ready? Tonight is the night we’ve all been waiting for. Endemol Shine Africa’s new dance show Turn Up And Dance premieres on e.tv at 6PM!
We caught up with Jude Tshisevhe who plays the character Patrick on the new SABC 2 drama Mamello which airs on Wednesdays at 9:30PM. He shares his thoughts on teenage pregnancy.
Get ready for back-to-back entertainment this Saturday evening on e.tv as Reality Check comes back for a third season and a new side-splitting sitcom B&B is launched.
Phyllis Mwihaki Ng'etich is the latest millionaire in town after pocketing Ksh1.2 million following a closely fought contest in the Maisha Superstar Season 1 TV show which concluded Monday Night.
After spending 41 days in the Big Brother Mzansi: Double Trouble house, tonight (Sunday May 3) marked the end of the road for Jozi's Kay and Pumba who were evicted from the game after receiving the least viewer votes this week.
• New distribution operation will unite the teams from Shine International and Endemol Worldwide Distribution under new banner, Endemol Shine International
The next big music reality talent show!
Just 3 days to go until the ultimate reality talent show will be hitting East Africa! Stars Shaa and A.Y. from Tanzania, Rabbit and Nameless from Kenya, and Maurice Kirya and Chameleone from Uganda are on the search to uncover the ultimate music superstar!
ABOUT ENDEMOL SHINE GROUP
Endemol Shine Group is the new joint venture bringing together Endemol, Shine and CORE Media, to create a global content creator, producer and distributor with a portfolio of international hits including American Idol, Big Brother, Black Mirror, Broadchurch, Deal or No Deal, Grantchester, Man vs. Food, Masterchef, Mr. Bean, One Born Every Minute, Peaky Blinders, So You Think You Can Dance, The Biggest Loser, The Fall, The Money Drop, Wipeout, and many more.